Ever wonder why some folks seem to become quiet and distant when talking about compliance and ethics issues while others get energized and end up leading conversations? This ‘DO NOT MISS’ presentation will engage its audience by first soliciting them for any questions or issues they may have that involve ethical decision making. After acknowledging the existence of ethical dilemmas in the Project Management industry, the presentation will share current and relevant information about ethical leadership, what it is and what many organizations are doing in this area to help protect their assets and assure their success. It will conclude with challenging the audience to consider a specific ethical scenario, and what they might decide is the most ethical resolution to the issues at hand.
Five Take-aways to expect:
1) Ethical leadership; Why We Should Care!
2) Why is it important to be more forthcoming with your project plans that suffer from optimism bias.
3) The seven components of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines can help keep you out of trouble.
4) How you can use an ethical framework with each phase of Project Management.
5) Review ethical / compliance dilemmas and demonstrate ethical decision making in Project Management.
Join Integrity Leadership Partners for this special event.
|Date:||Thursday February 19, 2015|
|Times:||5:30pm: Doors open, Registration, Networking
6:00pm: Dinner served (buffet style)
6:30pm: Program begins
8:00pm: Program ends
|Location Details:||Mansion at Oak Hill
5801 East 116th Street
Carmel, IN 46033